Marienlyst is almost fully operational after the winter storm "Bodil".
- SeaPoint re-opens on 19th April 2014
- Marienlyst Pool re-opens on 7th May 2014
- Jackpot Club and Joker Bar in Casino Marienlyst are open. The gaming hall in Casino Marienlyst is under re-construction and opens on 1st May 2014
Both the hotel, banquet and conferencefacilities works perfectly normal, while Seaside Restaurant is under temporary repair and therefore cannot be used at the moment.
Click here for more information>>
Enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner and try your luck in Casino Marienlyst. Both the entrance and the first gambling chips are included.
Marienlyst Casino Stay incl.
- Accommodation in standard hotel room
- Welcoming drink - the bartender’s choice
- The chef’s 3-course menu
- Following coffee & avec
- Gambling chips at a value of DKK 100,- per person
- Free entrance to Marienlyst Pool
- Free entrance to Casino Marienlyst*
- Large breakfast buffet
- Free wireless internet
- Free parking at the hotel’s parking lot
* For entrance to Casino Marienlyst the minimum age is 18 years. Valid photo-id is required (passport or drivers license).
Rates - Marienlyst Casino Stay
Price per person in double room: DKK 1.045,-
Single room: DKK 1.345,-
Extra bed & Casino Stay package, 18 years+: DKK 915,-
Extra bed & menu, 12-17 years: DKK 710,-
Extra bed & menu, 3-11 years: DKK 355,-
Don't miss the sea view: DKK 195,- per room per night.
Book online or on +45 9921 4000 or booking@ marienlyst.dk
Extra nights in connection with weekends and holidays are available at our rack rates.
Click here for more information.