Marienlyst is almost fully operational after the winter storm "Bodil".
- SeaPoint re-opens on 19th April 2014
- Marienlyst Pool re-opens on 7th May 2014
- Jackpot Club and Joker Bar in Casino Marienlyst are open. The gaming hall in Casino Marienlyst is under re-construction and opens on 1st May 2014
Both the hotel, banquet and conferencefacilities works perfectly normal, while Seaside Restaurant is under temporary repair and therefore cannot be used at the moment.
Click here for more information>>
Weekend or holiday stay with everything included - even the wonderful sea view from your room.
Marienlyst All Inclusive Stay incl.:
- Accommodation in hotel room with sea view as well as bathrope and slippers
- Afternoon cocktail (1 per person) and chips in the bar
- The chef’s 3-course menu in one of our restaurants
- House wine, beer or soft drinks ad lib with your dinner
- Following coffee
- Gambling chips at a value of DKK 100,- per person
- Free entrance to Marienlyst Pool
- Free entrance to Casino Marienlyst
- Large breakfast buffet
- Free wireless internet
- Free parking at the hotel’s parking lot
* For entrance to Casino Marienlyst the minimum age is 18 years. Valid photo-id is required (passport or drivers license).
Rates - Marienlyst All Inclusive Stay
Price per person in double room: DKK 1.395,-
Single room: DKK 1.795,-
Extra bed & All Inclusive package, 18 years+: DKK 1.135,-
Extra bed & menu, 12-17 years: DKK 710,-
Extra bed & menu, 3-11 years: DKK 355,-
Book on +45 9921 4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra nights in connection with weekends and holidays are available at our rack rates.
Click here for more information.